11 – 18 Co-educational Comprehensive
Required from 1 September 2018
Fixed term until 25 July 2019
30 hours per week, term time only (44.263 total paid weeks)
£16,398 (to be proportionately reduced for part time working)
Redruth School is one of the most progressive schools in Cornwall and we are looking to recruit enthusiastic, adaptable and motivated individuals who are passionate about learning to join us on our journey to outstanding. You would be joining a vibrant, committed workforce in beautiful West Cornwall.
Applicants will need:
* the ability to work with young people
* excellent communication skills
* self-motivation and a friendly manner
* a high standard of computer literacy and excellent organisational skills
* to be passionate about promoting learning and achievement for all
* the ability to work effectively as part of a team
* English and Mathematics GCSE or equivalent
Closing Date: Monday 25 June 2018
Interviews: Thursday 5 July 2018 tbc
To obtain application details and job description: Please download from our school website at www.redruth.cornwall.sch.uk (see School Information/Job Vacancies).
Redruth School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualifications Regulations.
Support Staff - Application Forms
Links not currently in use